At Elandsheim, we believe it is important for children to experience a variety of uniquely South African culture, which is why we created a 10 – 14 night tour that encompasses a selection of interesting destinations in Kwazulu Natal.
The programme includes
- Mangrove Forest Study
- Beach Games
- Reptile Demonstrations
- Ushaka Marine World
- Leadership & Teambuilding games
- Traditional Zulu Crafts & Cultural exchange activites
- Anglo-Zulu Battlefield Tours
- Bushman Painting Education
- Game Reserve with Animal Monitoring
There are many fantastic optional extras you can add on to customize your experience, such as paintball, zip lines, vulture viewing, clay pidgeon shooting and much more!
Check out the full programme – Africa Real Tours
Send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +27 72 819 5686