Welcome! Elandsheim is situated in the heart of the famous Zulu, Anglo and Boer battle sites, 55 km from Dundee, halfway between Johannesburg and Durban. We are surrounded by privately owned game reserves, rivers and waterfalls and magnificent Zululand thornveld scenery. Originally developed by the Elandskraal Lutheran Church as a retreat, Elandsheim now also caters for school groups, youth groups and tourists; and is available for hire as a wedding and conference venue.
Elandsheim is an ideal venue for your
- Church retreat
- Company team-building weekend
- Comfortable accommodation for up to 120 persons (sharing)
- Attractive, extensive camping grounds
- Extensive parking area
- Extensive covered outdoor and indoor dining areas
- Full catering OR Outdoor communal kitchen for self-catering
- Braaing facilities
- Large, attractive, wooden floor hall (tables, chairs, projector and speakers can be provided)
- Historic stone-built Lutheran church on the property
- Tranquil thornveld bush surroundings
- Close proximity to historic battle sites and game reserves
- Adventure activities: zipline into our dam; try our obstacle course; play giant fooseball; go hiking and rock sliding!