Elandsheim Retreat is about – fun, adventure, and learning!
- We can accommodate groups of up to 120 youth with 8 supervisors
- We provide 3 home cooked meals per day
- Covered indoor & outdoor dining
- Choose fully facilitated or self facilitated packages
- 1 teacher & 1 driver FREE per 25 learners
- Discounts for groups over 40 people
- Self catering option is available
- Large hall with tables and chairs (projector & speakers for hire)
- Large open grassy spaces, volley ball court, obstacle course, dam,
- Bon fire pit
Full package includes:
- 3 meals per day
- Fully Trained facilitators who supervise children for the entire duration of the camp.
- A custom built tour/camp to suite requirements.
Linen provided at an extra charge per person
History Tours Visit Battlefields of the Zulu wars with a professional, registered Historian who will make the battles come alive options of Rorke’s Drift and Isandlwana (Anglo-Zulu) or Blood River & Talana (Boer-Zulu) with a brief history of the Zulu Nation.
*additional charges applicable for guide
Natural Science Covering a variety of bush skills, animal and track identification as well as Eco-trails providing insight to the importance of conservation of Bio-diversity (this is done on a neighbouring game reserve)
Geography This area has many interesting rock formations, a result of glacial flow dating back thousands of years. We cover orienteering, and general map work with evening Star gazing to find our way using the Stars.
Crafts & Culture Tours into Zululand visiting local craft projects which help to sustain the underprivileged people in the area, by producing export quality goods. Students get the chance to try their hand at some of these skills. Evening drum playing creates rhythmic harmony.
Adventure or Life Skills Hiking, Zip-lining, Rock Sliding, Obstacle Course, Survival skills and more…
Leadership and Team-building This focuses on identifying leaders in a group, building self confidence, working as a team, and enhancing emotional intelligence.
All packages are customized to suit you, and should you need more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +27 72 819 5686