Elandsheim is about fun, adventure and learning!
- We can accommodate groups of 100+ youth
- We provide 3 home-cooked meals per day
- Indoor & outdoor dining
- Choose fully facilitated or self-facilitated packages
- Facilitated camps have trained facilitators who supervise children for the entire duration of the camp
- Customised programmes to match your intended outcomes
- Large open grass spaces, volleyball court, obstacle course, dam,
- Bonfire pit
- Self-catering option is available
Facilitated tour options
- Visit battlefields of the Zulu wars with a professional, registered historian who will make the battles come alive.
- Combine Rorke’s Drift and Isandlwana (Anglo-Zulu) or Blood River and the Talana Museum (Boer-Zulu) with a brief history of the Zulu Nation.
- Interpretive eco-trails (bush skills, spoor identification)
- Reptile studies (frogs and snakes)
- Insight to conservation of bio-diversity
- Interesting rock formations
- Glacial flow dating back thousands of years
- Orienteering and general map work with evening star gazing
Crafts & Culture
- Zulu pot making
- Obstacle Course
- Survival skills
- Tree climbing and abseiling
- Hiking and guided nature walks
- Human Foosball
- and more…
Leadership and Team-building
- This focuses on identifying leaders in a group, building self confidence, working as a team and enhancing emotional intelligence.
Mix ‘n match
- Select various items from our programme to cover various subjects all in one tour.